In this video interview, Joanne Austin, Former Faculty General Manager Business and Law at Swinburne University, explores the core elements of Swinburne University’s services transformation journey to date and the measures other universities can adopt to ensure and enhance operational efficiency.
Interested in learning more? Download the exclusive powerpoint presentation by Joanne Austin from Higher Education Services Transformation 2015 where she explores;
- Having a clear understanding of shared services and centralised operating models.
- Integrating technologies to support teaching and enhance the student experience.
- Exploring and adopting measures to enhance universities operating efficiency.
For more information about our Higher Education Shared Services 2016 event download the brochure. The event will bring together over 20 speakers and innovators and cover topics such as;
- Selecting the appropriate operating structures to reduce operational costs and enhance value of university support services.
- Engaging stakeholder throughout the transformation process for continuous improvement and smoother transition.
- Redesigning administrative functions and structures for higher quality student experience.